Those who know me, will know that I have a face mask obsession. I literally wear one every other day. The reason for this is because I feel like wearing makeup day to day can clogs up my pores and cause imperfections to the skin, so I regularly treat myself to a face mask depending on what I feel is needed.
Here are my top 7:
- Michael Todd – Charcoal Detoxyfying Facial Mask: this face mask is not as thick as most face masks, it is almost transparent. I usually use this product for when I have dry skin. This helps remove dead skin cells with the help of an exfoliator leaving a brighter complexion. I use this when breakouts have dried out and do not peel of easily (so annoying).
- DermaQuest – SkinBrite Cream: I went to a skin clinic in Marylebone regarding my crazy breakouts and the horrible marks they were leaving on my skin (which I couldnt for the life of me cover with concealer!!!)..this is not a mask, however I don’t wear this everyday so this stays in my mask collection. This helped fade my pigmentation in roughly a week which resulted my skin being even toned from within. I love this cream, it is fantastic for asian/indian skin.
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask: So these L’oreal masks were such a craze all beauty bloggers and YouTubers were going on about them. I had to give them a try. This is very creamy in texture, feels so great on the skin! I do plaster this all over my face but but I find it only works on my blackheads on the nose.
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask: I haven’t used this one much but this definitely brightens your skin. I used to do a lot of night shifts which left my face looking really dull and tired. This was a great pick me up.
- Mario Badescu – Whitening Mask: this doesnt “whiten” the skin, however is does lighten hyperpigmentation. I use this before the DermaQuest – SkinBrite Cream.
- Aesop – Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque – great for cleansing and decongesting blocked pores.
- NUXE Masque Purifiant Doux Clarifying Cream Mask: I have used this one the most, however I havent seen it make any difference to my face! I just love how soft it makes my skin feel after I have washed it off. I used this while having a long hot soak with bath oils and bath bombs, lovely well deserved pamper.