This is a great side dish, starter…or to have whenever you feel peckish
- 2 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 brocolli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Prepare the wok by adding the oil over a high heat.
- Add garlic, when golden stir in brocolli and the chilli flakes for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce for 1-2 minutes and finish off with salt and pepper.
Now your dish is ready, I like having this with some butter melted gives it a great flavour.